1) Diaper - The easiest way is to use it as an all in two system by folding the diaper in three and laying inside a cover.
2) Burp cloth - incredibly asborbant
3) Change pad on the go
4) Lay under baby for bare bum time
5) Doubler for overnight
7) In the car seat when your toddler is potty training (to ensure your seat doesn't get wet)
8) Cloth, rag, mess cleaner upper
9) Overnight breastfeeding pad
10) Postpartum pad (think bulky and absorbent) for those first few days
11) Car washing cloths (absorbent just like a shamwow)
12) Kitchen and bathroom hand towels
13) Doll blanket
14) Pee pads for puppy training
How do you use your prefolds?