Have I told you lately that I love...this diaper?
Bummis is an amazing company that comes from Montreal, Quebec. They have been making diapers for over 30 years now and they do it well! Their products are manufactured in Canada and the US and they do their best to source as many materials as they can from North America. A company that truly sees the big picture!
Recently they have expanded and come out with some FANTASTIC new products, one of which is their All in One diaper.
To be fair, I am a really hard critic. Betsy from Bummis would agree and was incredibly impressed that I loved this diaper. I have tried a few from Bummis in the past that I have not loved. That is not to say others don't love the diapers, but for me they were just not the right fit (get it?).
Here are the reasons why we LOVE this diaper!
* Fits baby 8-35 lbs
* Super trim and absorbent at the same time.
* Has a pocket to add doublers and more absorbency.
* Dries really quickly (once you turn it inside out. I had to ask Betsy about this feature).
* Organic cotton OR stay dry on the inside - you choose!
* Made in Canada using materials sourced in North America.