Anointment is a new brand for our shop and one that we have quickly and easily fallen in love with!
Based out of Sackville, New Brunswick and owned by April Mackinnon, a mom to three beautiful children. April was also the original owner of a lovely little shop in Halifax called Nurtured. Nurtured shares similar values and has a shared business approach as Go Green Baby - community and information focused. While running Nurtured, she acquired Anointment from a local soap maker. She has since been bringing Anointment to life and sharing its products across the country.
* Made by hand in small batches.
* High quality organic ingredients, along with many herbs that are grown by Anointment.
* Focus on pregnancy, postpartum and babies.
* Safe and natural with no chemicals.
* Sustainable company practices - Their Baby Oil was awarded an EcoChoice Award at NYNOW (2014) for its sustainable manufacturing processes.
* Skin Soothing Balm - Perfect for bad rashes, eczema, minor burns or irritations. I use this on sunburns, dry skin, and even as a tattoo healing balm!
* Baby Balm - Perfect for everything, literally. We use it on bum rashes, for cradle cap, as a general moisturizer on the babes and kids skin. Essentially just rub it all over your baby, you won't regret it!
* Calendula Soap - Another one that we use all the time and for everyone. This is our family bar soap. The smell is delicious and ingredients minimal. Plus, calendual is a healing herb so it can help with skin irritations.
* Postpartum Herbs - Perfect for after you have baby. Have yourself a quiet, peaceful bath with these healing herbs. It helps with swelling, tearing and those dreadful hemorrhoids.