Clek’s compact convertible car seat.
Our family LOVES Clek car seats and we have one of each style in our vehicle right now. Our 10 year old uses the Clek Olli low back booster, our 8 year old uses the Clek Oobr high back booster, our 5 year old who is forward facing uses the Clek Foonf and our 3 year old who is still rear facing uses the Clek Fllo.
What do we love most? The no compromise in safety features, easy installation and simplicity of the seat.
Did you know they are manufactured in Canada?
Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar (most other brands offer plastic rebound bars which will not hold up the same in an accident) which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the event of a collision.
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
Another key feature of the Clek Fllo is the Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) which reduces the forces transmitted to your child in a collision!!! WHAT??? Yes, it's true Clek car seats offer this amazing feature. See here how Clek Fllo performs in a collision. Unlike many other brands, Clek is open about their crash testing and chooses to the share the information with consumers.
PRE COLLISION POST COLLISION
- Improved compact design sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress.
- Fllo boasts a best-in-class narrow width under 17 in. at its widest.
- Integrated Flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13 in. wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease.
- Crypton® Super Fabrics that are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
|Seating Depth||12.5 in.|
|Harness-Slot Height||8–17 in.|
|Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing||32.5 in.|
|Height Measurement in Rear-Facing||23.5–27 in.|
|Fore-Aft Measurement in Forward-Facing||24 in.|
|Height Measurement in Forward-Facing||26–31 in.|
|Seat Weight||25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)|
|Rear-Facing||25–43 in.||14–40 lb||Able to sit upright alone|
|When using with infant thingy you can accommodate a child that is 5 lb and 19 in. (sold separately)|
|Forward-Facing||30–49 in.||22–65 lb||2+ years recommended*
(1 year minimum)
It is recommended to keep your child rear facing until they outgrow the height or weight restrictions of rear-facing on your car seat! The longer the better as rear-facing is the safest position in a vehicle. Don't worry about your child's leg or feet or them being uncomfortable. They don't know any different and will be much safer in that position. Sadie is 3 years and still rear-facing and has no problems with it at all!