Please allow 16-20 weeks for production.
- We offer free contactless/threshold delivery.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a notification by email with tracking info.
- Within 3-5 business days after your order has shipped, you will receive a phone call from a local courier to arrange a delivery time (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
- We recommend an extra set of hands on deck to help with moving your box(es).
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some delivery agents may not be able to place your order into the first threshold of your residence. In some instances, the driver may leave your box(es) in your first dry, covered area.
- In some situations, we may ship your item with UPS. Your shipment notification will contain UPS tracking info, which will provide you with your delivery date. Any updates with UPS shipments will be made electronically.
FOR ALL OTHER PURCHASES:
Please allow 2-3 weeks for production.
Once your order ships, you will receive a notification by email with common carrier tracking info.
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging in the unlikely event there is damage to your item that may have occurred while in transit. If there is visible damage to the product, please make note of it when you sign for your delivery. Please retain all packaging until you have fully inspected your products.
Rest Easy — our manufacturing warranty covers:
- 5 years on internal wood frame
- 5 years on internal springs
- 5 years on exterior metal frames or exposed woods
- 2 years on foam, fabric and metal glider mechanisms
- 1 year limited warranty on bassinet and Cubino kids chair
- Original proof of purchase is required to make a claim. Warranty is non-transferable.
Our warranty does not apply to products purchased under the following circumstances:
- Floor models, or display models
- Second hand or "as is" merchandise
- Obtained during a going out of business or liquidation sale
- Purchased through a rental company
- If the product has been altered in any way, the warranty will be void (i.e. reupholstering, adding fabric treatment, etc.)
- Claims relating to regular wear & tear, dye transfers, exposure to direct sunlight, misuse of the product causing damage/deterioration are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered under warranty.
- Warranty will be void if merchandise has been moved from original delivery address.
- Failure to follow proper assembly, cleaning and/or care instructions are not classified as manufacturing defects and will not be covered under warranty.
- Monte Design reserves the right to charge for any additional expenses that may be incurred during a warranty claim (i.e. shipping & labour costs).