Arctic Animals Socks
by Q for Quinn
Original price $28.00 - Original price $28.00
$28.00 - $28.00
Current price $28.00
Everyone knows that the cutest animals are Arctic Animals!
Featuring polar bear, penguin and fox, your little one can mix and match the styles for 9 combinations of cute.
- Made with soft, breathable, GOTS Organic cotton. - Touch it to feel the difference.
- 100% free of BPA, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Lead and other toxins - we've cut out all the toxins commonly found in clothing
- Designed in Canada. Knit in Portugal, and Loved Worldwide - By happy, healthy kids and their caregivers!
- 80% GOTS certified organic cotton, 18% polyamide and 2% spandex
- 3 pairs - mix and match for all the fun!
- Flat toe seams, continuous fit improvements and butter-soft fabrics make our socks "unbelievably comfortable". Even the pickiest, of kids and grown ups love wearing their Q for Quinn socks.
- 1 Pair = 1 Meal Each donate school meals with every item sold.
Fabric & Care
This set of socks is based on our original design and composition.
- 80% organic cotton — Better for the planet, better for workers, and better for your family.
- 18% polyamide or recycled polyester— Polyamide is a common type of polymer that’s used to increase fabric strength and durability. All of our materials are approved by GOTS and pass strict requirements for the absence of any harmful chemicals. Some of our products now use recycled polyester to strengthen the sock. This product is also approved by GOTS.
- 2% spandex — For stretch and strength.
- Non-toxic, azo-free dyes — Some azo dyes (also known as direct dyes) can break down and release chemicals called aromatic amines, some of which have been shown to cause cancer. We use only non-toxic, environment-safe dyes that have no risk of degrading and releasing harmful compounds.
This product is certified by GOTS and is 100% free of BPA, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Lead and other toxins commonly found in children's clothing and socks.
Care: For longer-lasting socks, wash cold and lay flat. ← Too busy for all that? We got you. Just wash cold and tumble dry on low heat.
P.S. if you are looking for 98% organic cotton socks, we have a collection with this composition here.