Baby Keepsake Capsule
Create a Baby Keepsake Capsule with details captured in time to be passed down as an intimate, nostalgic recollection of the first year of baby.
Record all the baby firsts in pages of photos and handwriting. Document weight and height, save pieces in keepsake envelopes and print tiny hand & foot prints. Include cherished belongings such as a much loved snuggle toy, rattle, bonnet or tiny outfit to complete the capsule.
Stand time still by collecting and documenting all the baby milestones and selected little treasures to create a capsule to pass down. A place where memories live and detail will never go forgotten, our Baby Keepsake Capsule makes a meaningful baby shower or newborn gift.
Snuggled in the capsule will live a baby firsts journal to document all the first moments, 4 keepsake envelopes to perhaps keep hospital band, snippets of hair, and four keepsake cards to record weight, length over 12 months and newborn hand and foot prints.
The remaining space in the box can be used to fill with perhaps, a first cardigan, bonnet, dummy, rattle, outfit, photos, birth certificates and notices - whatever items mean the most to capture the milestone that is baby's first year.
- Journal 195 x 215 x 45mm | 7.7 x 8.5 x 1.8in
- Text Pages 148 x 210mm | 5.3 x 8.3in
- Keepsake Capsule Box 270 x 300 x 45mm | 10.7 x 11.9 x 1.8in
- Keepsake Capsule Box Linen covered keepsake box with gold embossed title
Journal Baby Firsts Linen Bound Journal. Luxury linen hard cover journal, gold wiro bound with gold embossed title and spine.
Envelopes 4 x Keepsake Envelopes. Finished envelope dimensions measure 100mm square.
Cards 4 x Keepsake Cards to record weight, length, hand and foot prints
Illustration Featuring illustration by Atelier Mave
- We Recommend using a biro to fill out
- We Recommend photo dots, double sided tape, or washi tape (acid free) for attaching photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.