Baby Mini Spoon
The mini spoon’s gentle design allows for the perfect feel in both the baby’s mouth and the caregiver's hand.
The slightly raised spatula slides food gently into the mouth. The long handle fits into any sized hand. The wood keeps the food at just the right temperature. This little spoon has been a success for years. You care about what you and your baby eats, but have you thought of what you or your baby eats with? Maple wood utensils allow for the full enjoyment of all of your food’s natural flavours. It does not transfer the taste of the metal and its oxidizing effects on your food.
Wood has a wonderful feeling in your hands that enhance the eating experience. A perfect complement for healthier eating habits. The natural attributes of maple make these utensils a healthier choice. They enhance your commitment to a thoughtful lifestyle. Maple possesses unique non-pathenogenic qualities that resist fissuring where bacteria can lurk. They are an insulator, so foods stay warm or cold depending on what you are eating.They produce a muted sound – a respite from the usual clatter of metal on plates.
- Size: 7.25"/18.5 cm
- Made of 100% Maple Wood
- Long lasting with low maintenance
- All of our products are made from maple wood farmed and produced following sustainable management practices.
- We use a unique combination of naturally occurring resins that company with USFDA standards for babies and children.
- The ingredients include linseed oil, wax, rosemary and lemon.
- With proper care, they have a proven 12-year life, and come with a 1-year guarantee against natural defects and wood splitting.
- To maximize their beauty and lifespan, simply wash with a mild dish soap after use and wipe with a cloth, that’s all.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- With use, it develops a beautiful patina that requires no upkeep.
Made in Québec’s Eastern Townships in an equitable and sustainable environment.