Free Canadian Shipping
On orders over $150. Free local delivery on orders over $100
The Mother of All Convertible Car Seats
Built like a tank. Made with patented energy-absorbing crumple technology. The Foonf convertible car seat provides the utmost protection for your child. It’s easy to install, with a forward-facing rigid-UAS installation that’s so secure, you’d swear the seat becomes one with your vehicle. It’s one of the best-rated convertible car seats available, and has the durability to be passed from one child to another. (And another. And another.)
Extended Rear-Facing Use
Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
Steel Anti-Rebound Bar
In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Foonf was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings - Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers - Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure - Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
What makes the Foonf different from the Fllo?
Both seats have very similar safety technologies, designed to work best with different types of installations.
Foonf’s REACT energy management system is designed to work with a rigid-UAS installation.
Foonf has three different recline positions which the seat can be locked into.
Foonf uses a rear-facing wedge attached to the base of the seat to help create the necessary angle for a rear-facing installation.
All fabrics chosen are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort.
- Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabrics – New fluorine-free formula that provides permanent protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria.
- Merino Wool - 100% non-museled Merino Wool is free of any known flame-retardants and is naturally temperature regulating – so it will keep baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Mammoth comes standard with a matching Merino Wool canopy and genuine leather handle-thingy.
- Railroad Fabric - free of any added flame-retardants
1+2 Year Extended Warranty - Enjoy an additional 2 years after the standard 1 year warranty period when you register your seat online within 3 months of purchase!