The Ride Starts Here.
Save 20% off Foonf, Fllo, Liing, and all accessories June 15th-26th! See full details here!
Designed with best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, a secure rigid-LATCH installation and 7 different recline positions to fit the slope of your vehicle seat, the Liing sets the new standard in safety for infant seats. With an industry leading expiration of 9-years and 1+2 year warranty*, you can expect an easy installation, in every position, year after year, after year. When the adventures begins, the ride starts here.
Infant Seat Height/Weight Requirements
Minimum age: Newborn. Up to 32 inches/4-35 pounds. Rear facing only.
Engineered to keep your newborn safe and secure, wherever your ride takes you.
Safety is in our DNA. That's why Liing includes innovative, best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, which prevents rotation and absorbs energy in a collision, reducing crash forces by up to 40%.
The Right Recline:
It's About More than Comfort.
A newborn requires a semi-reclined position - anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle - when traveling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
A poor installation angle can cause more than just discomfort. Should their chin fall to their chest, your newborn's airway can become pinched off, restricting breathing and putting their health at risk.
That's why Liing offers up to 7 recline positions and a trusty bubble indicator to let you know EXACTLY where your baby needs to be to ensure that proper angle. You don’t have to worry about accounting for the roadway or the vehicle seat as they are typically tilted in some way. Best of all, the recline is adjustable while the base is installed, which makes it easy to find the perfect angle.
Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
- The rigid-UAS system provides secure and effortless installation with your vehicle’s built-in anchors.
- The belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for centre seating positions and where UAS installation is unavailable, such as 3-across seating.
- The metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
- The recline is conveniently adjustable with the base installed and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time – regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
All fabrics chosen are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort.
- Jersey Super Fabrics - A lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
- Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabrics – New fluorine-free formula that provides permanent protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria.
- Merino Wool - 100% non-museled Merino Wool is free of any known flame-retardants and is naturally temperature regulating – so it will keep baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Mammoth comes standard with a matching Merino Wool canopy and genuine leather handle-thingy.
- 9-year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Certified for use in aircraft
- 1+2-year manufacturer’s warranty if registered online
- Extra base can be purchased separately
- Height of seat and base 26.8 in.
- Depth of seat and base 27.7 in.
- Width of seat and base 16.9 in.
- Depth of the base only 22.6 in.
- Width of the base only 13.2 in.
- Weight Of The Base 17 lbs
- Weight Of The Carrier 9 lbs
Fabric Cleaning Kit
SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA ONLY
Due to manufacturing delays, some variants may be delayed. If you are in need of a seat immediately, please reach out to us.