Disana Organic Boiled Wool Mittens
Shipping is a flat rate of $15 within Canada and $25 to the United States.
Our Disana boiled wool gloves are indispensable companions. Thanks to the unique properties of natural wool, hands stay warm and dry for a long time.
Material: 100% new wool.
Merino wool from organic farming.
Made in Germany.
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.
- Size 1 approximately 4-12 months
- Size 2 approximately 12-24 months
- Size 3 approximately 2-4 years
9.5 cm without cuffs
12 cm without cuffs
14 cm without cuffs