A new take on our classic rainbow rocker.
We have reinvented our rocker to fold in half. While maintaining the same dimension it can turn into 3 shapes. It can be the classic rocker, a double wave, or folds up in half for easy storage. Also when folded in half it doubles as another style of rocker.
- Made of 3/4" Baltic birch plywood and 1.25" solid birch dowels.
- As a rocker it can support over 200lbs, as an arch or in its folded form, it can take 100lbs.
- We have also added dowels so it is easier to attach our sliding/climbing ramps (sold separately).
- Available to have the rungs painted in a rainbow or monochrome theme.
- The sides and dowels are sanded with no finish. The slats can be no finish or painted in a rainbow pattern.
- The paint used is a non-toxic water based acrylic/tempera or fusion mineral paint depending on your theme.
- The paint is sealed with polyurethane, and the sides are sealed with a linseed oil and pine resin varnish.
- Built by JL Woodworking about 1.5 hours north of Kingston, Ontario, these rockers are made with love and a keen eye for detail.
For safe playing, please keep the following in mind:
- Supervised play is always recommended
- Inspect all pieces frequently
- Ensure no sharp or breakable objects are nearby the climbing frame to reduce risk of injury if there is a fall
- Limit the number of children playing on the frame at the same time to reduce risk of injury
- Carpets or grass are ideal surfaces to provide additional cushion for any tumbles
- Exercise caution and provide supervision when using any string or fabrics with the frame to reduce risk of injury (eg. creating a mobile or fort building)
- Use the locking knob as an additional safety measure to keep the frame open when in use, and closed when in storage.
LOCAL DELIVERY OR CURBSIDE PICK UP ONLY.