Haakaa Orthodontic Nipple Shield
Go Green Baby is closing. All sales are final. Discount is automatically applied at checkout and is taken off of the lowest ticketed price.
Shipping is a flat rate of $15 within Canada and $25 to the United States.
Instead of the regular bottle teat, they feature an orthodontic, thumb-shaped teat that puts space between your nipple and your baby’s mouth.
Haakaa nipple-shield is a unique patented design which is used for "latch on" difficulties, flat and inverted nipples. It was designed to protect sore or cracked nipples in order to help parents continue nursing. Haakaa nipple shields are made of 100% high quality silicone, are ultra-soft, docile & lightweight. The unique nipple head design allows your baby to mimic a natural sucking rhythm. This not only helps your baby receive the milk they need for development, but it also promotes the parent-baby bond.
- First, fill the nipples with milk. Then, stick it to your breast. This will help your baby suck easier and start feeding.
- If you DO NOT have feeding difficulties, we DO NOT RECOMMEND for use. This product is mainly for difficulties such as: Latch Difficulties, Flat, Inverted, Sore & Cracked Nipples.
- Patented one-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges.
- Nipple design allows babies to mimic a natural sucking rhythm, making it easier for babies that have difficulty latching.
- Suctions on to all breast shapes, making it easier to use and enjoy a hands-free breastfeeding experience.
- The anti-slip ridged outer edge makes the nipple shield easier to hold while the baby is feeding.
- Anti-colic and variable flow nipple allows baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles and prevents them from choking if milk flows too fast.
- Space between nipple and the nipple shield head prevents baby from biting the nipple.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Includes one shield and a protective case for storage.
Cleaning and Care
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and rinsing and drying thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Children can choke on small objects if left unattended. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose. Store product in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Excessive stretching may cause tearing.