Silicone Breast Pump with Cap (4 oz/100 mL)
Free Canadian Shipping
On orders over $150. Free local delivery on orders over $100
Our famous 100% silicone Haakaa 100ml Breast Pump with Suction Base and Silicone Cap is now available as a combo!
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is made of a single piece of 100% silicone and provides an easy, eco-friendly, and effective pumping experience! Forget large, loud, and complicated automatic pumps that cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them - the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump will change your life! Its compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work to use.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently, and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for parent, baby, and our environment.
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Perfect for travelling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Size: 4 oz (100 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
How to Use Your Breast Pump
- Sterilise your pump (caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.