Silicone Feeding Tube Set
Many parents and their babies experience feeding issues – including latching problems, low milk supply, or maybe little ones that need a little extra nourishment or help to learn how to feed. The Silicone Feeding Tube Set helps you to overcome some of these common issues by connecting a bottle of supplemented milk to your breast via a tube, delivering a constant and controllable flow of milk to the baby at the breast. Through the use of the Silicone Feeding Tube, both parent and baby can experience the natural physical sensation of nursing, while encouraging milk supply and ensuring that the baby receives adequate nutrition.
The flow of milk can be carefully controlled by using the flow controller for a more consistent rate. Can be used with any baby bottle equipped with an X- or Y-shaped variable flow nipple. Simply place the bottle in an elevated position higher than the end of the outlet tube to start the flow of milk.
Contents: 1 x Inlet Tube, 1 x Outlet Tube, 1 x Tube Adapter, 1 x Flow Controller, 1 x Cleaning Brush, 1 x Medical Tape, 1 x Carry Case
- Made with food-grade silicone and polyformaldehyde.
- The flow controller provides a consistent flow of liquid.
- Provides added nutrition to the baby, while also giving the sensation of nursing.
- Long and slim tube for inconspicuous and discreet use.
- Additional flow control when used with squeezable Haakaa Gen. 3 bottles.
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- Insert both the inlet and outlet tubes into ends of the tube adapter. Thread the end of the outlet tube through the flow controller.
- Push the thick inlet tube down through the X-shaped opening on the Variable Flow Nipple and pull it through until it is long enough to reach the milk in the bottle. Attach the nipple to the bottle.
- Place the end of the thin outlet tube 1-2cm away from your nipple and secure its position with medical tape.
- Introduce your baby to your nipple and then place the thin outlet tube gently into their mouth to begin feeding.
- If using the Haakaa Gen. 3 Baby Bottle, squeeze the silicone bottle body to control the flow of milk. Increase pressure on the bottle to increase the speed that milk flows or reduce pressure to slow it down.
- If using another baby bottle with an X-shaped variable flow nipple, simply place the bottle in an elevated position higher than the end of the outlet tube to start the flow of milk.
- You can also use the flow controller to manage the speed that milk flows, adjusting to suit your child.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. Use the included cleaning brush to scrub the inside of the tube before rinsing with hot water. For easier operation, feed the brush through the tube by the handle and pull through. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing this product with any steam sterilizing system, or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not use a UV sterilizer to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Caution: Check the product condition before each use. Immediately discontinue use and replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. While it may be compatible with other X-shaped teats, we recommend only using this product with a Haakaa Gen. 3 Variable Flow Nipple. Smaller nipples may tear when inserting the tube. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.