Hevea Orthodontic Pacifier | 3-36 Months | SALE
Free Canadian Shipping
On orders over $150. Free local delivery on orders over $100
This single-pack HEVEA® 100% Natural Rubber Pacifier comes in several beautiful color choices perfect for babies and toddlers 3 to 36 months.
HEVEA pacifiers feature a seamless one-piece build that makes them easy to clean and hygienic. The natural rubber teat and face ensure the pacifier is soft to touch and gentle on your baby's face and lips. And the fun cut out shapes on the face ensure your baby’s safety while also having some adorable fun!
And like all HEVEA baby products, our 100% natural rubber pacifiers are eco-friendly and safe for both your baby and the planet.
Benefits of the HEVEA 100% Natural Rubber Pacifier (with Orthodontic Teat)
- NATURAL AND SAFE FOR YOUR BABY – Our 100% natural rubber pacifier is vegan certified and completely free from plastic, silicone, and BPA. Additionally, our FDA approved colour pigments are also natural
- LEAVING GREENER FINGERPRINTS FOR OUR PLANET - Not only are our pacifiers 100% compostable and biodegrade naturally, so is their packaging - we use a FSC® certified box with Earth First® window, made from plants
- PICK A SHAPE TO YOUR BABY’S PREFERENCE - With three teat options to choose from with HEVEA pacifiers, the orthodontic teat shape is designed to prevent tooth misalignment issues later on with a flattened bottom and round top
- DANISH DESIGN - Not only do our pacifiers look amazing - with beautiful color options and four adorably-shaped ventilation holes (surpassing safety standards), the teat’s ventilation hole makes the teat super soft and malleable for baby, while also being durable to resist baby bites
- HYGIENIC – The one-piece design means no hidden nasties. Plus, our pacifiers are incredibly easy to clean – simply sit in freshly boiled water for a few minutes - see more information about how to sterilize and keep clean here
Always check the pacifier for wear and tear. In accordance with international standards, and for hygienic and safety purposes, we recommend replacing the pacifiers every 6-8 weeks.