Kinderboard | Rose
Watch your child’s imagination take over as the Kinderboard becomes a seesaw, balancing toy, slide, stepping stool, boat, resting nook and so much more!
Originally introduced in Waldorf Early Childhood classrooms, the multi-use Kinderboard supports children’s mental and physical development while also serving as a versatile and sustainable option for explorative free play.
Our Kinderboard is Dutch designed and it’s excellent for stimulating child development—both physical and mental—and offers open-ended play opportunities for toddlers, children, teens, and even adults. The Kinderboard is made of beechwood and can be used both indoors and out, perfect for rainy and sunny days at home or in a school environment.
- With the ability to support up to 485 pounds (220 kilograms), the Kinderboard offers open-ended play for toddlers, young children, teens and even adults!
- Boost the development of balance skills, coordination, body awareness and physical strength while also stimulating the imagination.
- Product dimensions: 32” L x 12” W x 7” H (81 x 30 x 18 cm).
- Suitable for ages 18 months and older.
- Each board is crafted using European Beech plywood - a heavier, denser timber that is naturally strong enough to withstand a lifetime of energetic play. Although the plywood is more expensive than less-sustainable alternatives, the material’s ability to be sustainably manufactured by Kinderfeets for flexibility, weather-resistance, durability and child safety makes it the most intentionally-developed and ecologically-friendly board on the market.