Kyte Baby Sleep Bag | 1.0 Tog
Free Canadian Shipping
On orders over $150. Free local delivery on orders over $100
Our sleep bags are made from gentle rayon from bamboo fabric that is soft to the touch and provides a cozy and comfortable sleeping alternative to blankets in the crib.
The sleep bag has a double zipper that allows quick and easy access for diaper changes and more.
- Safer alternative to a blanket in bed
- Feels buttery soft and breathable.
- Features a J-shaped double zipper, which makes it super easy to use.
At 1.0 TOG, it's the ideal warmth for many temperatures.
- Exterior: 97% Rayon from Bamboo, 3% Spandex
- Filling: 100% Polyester
TOG & Sizing
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby depending on the ambient temperature in their nursery. We recommend a thicker tog during cooler months and a thinner size during warmer months.
0.5 TOG: 23 - 26 degrees C / 74 - 78 degrees F
1.0 TOG: 21 - 23 degrees C / 69 - 73 degrees F
2.5 TOG: 16 - 20 degrees C / 61 - 68 degrees F
- Sleep Bag Sizes are based on the weight and size of your infant. Our sleep bags are made longer to give your infant lots of room to kick and grow. When deciding on the right fit for your child we recommend ensuring the neck and arm holes are snuggly fit to baby and the fabric cannot ride up over babies airway.