If you enjoy a hot meal while away from home, invest in a good quality Insulated Food Jar!
This sleek, compact, high quality thermal food container does its job so well! It's stainless steel inside and out (including the inside of the lid!).
- Made of highest quality 18/8 (304) stainless steel, this container is 100% rustproof.
- Vacuum Insulated Container: will keep your food hot for longer than your average thermal container.
- Dimensions: bottom diameter is 9 cm; height with the cap is 15.5 cm.
- Leak-proof: The silicone ring on the inside of the lid keeps the container fully leak-proof
- Capacity: 500 ml
- High Quality Stainless Steel Insulated Lid (The inside of lid is made of stainless steel as well.)
- Care: Hand wash (Please note that this item is NOT dishwasher-safe)
How To Keep Food Hot In Thermal Food Containers
1) Pour boiling water into your container and leave for 3-5 minutes to preheat.
2) Warm up the food (the hotter the food the longer it will stay warm in the container).
3) Pour out the hot water, fill with the warm food and screw on the lid.
- Make sure the container is as full as possible but do not overfill. If there is empty space, the food will cool down faster.
- Liquid food will stay hot longer than solid food.