Linen Backpack | Green Stegosaurus
Inspired by times long ago, the powerful, plant-eating Stegosaurus reminds even the pickiest eaters that we need our veggies to grow strong and mighty.
Perfect for tiny explorers with ferocious appetites for adventure, the Stegosaurus is ready to accompany your little palaeontologist wherever their curiosity takes them.
When spills happen, our machine-washable raw linen makes cleaning hassle-free. Raw linen exterior with a nylon lined interior and 2 side mesh bottle pockets, as well as interior mesh pocket. A chest clip keeps the bag securely on while skipping, jumping, running, or any other high energy activity.
The Toddler Backpack works for the smallest in your family and is sized to fit a folder for kindergarteners! The Grade School Backpack is the big sibling to the Toddler Backpack and fits kids aged 6-11. It has ample space for large binders, gym clothes and books with room to spare.
- Linen/Cotton exterior fabric
- Machine washable (gentle cycle, cold) - No dryers please
- 2 stretchy mesh side pockets
- Lined nylon interior with zippered mesh pocket
- Reinforced bottom to protect material and longevity
- Chest strap with clip for added security
- PVC, Phthalate, Lead and BPA Free
- Toddler Dimensions: 9.5"W x 13"H x 5"D, recommended for children ages 2-5
Grade School Dimensions: 11"L X 5.5"W x 15.5"H, recommended for children aged 6 - 11
Pair with matching lunch box.