We call them Pyjamas, but you can call then anything you like!
Base layers, jammies, thermals, PJs... whatever they're up to, wherever they are, your kids will feel just right in their pure merino Wee Woollies. Designed with versatility in mind - layer them, sleep in them or split them up for everyday wear.
Slim fit with flat lock seams for comfort and durability and a contrasting gusset for extra room and flexibility. Made from the perfect mid-weight merino for year round adventure. They are long in the body to cover night-time tummies, with a little extra length in the arms and legs for a longer lasting fit for your growing wee ones.
- Absolutely no chemical flame retardants. Non-toxic Bluesign® approved dyes.
- 100% New Zealand ZQ Merino Wool (18.9 Micron, 195gsm), certified mulesing free.
- Designed and made in Canada.
- Our garments are easy care. Machine wash on cool, gentle cycle. Hang dry is best or tumble dry on low. Mend snags with a quick stitch or patch & adventure on!
- Merino Wool is naturally flame resistant, provides UV protection, is hypoallergenic, anti microbial, temperature regulating, insulating, breathable, moisture wicking & super soft against delicate skin.
- Our merino is sustainably sourced. As long as there is grass to graze, every year sheep will produce a new fleece. As a natural fibre merino wool is 100% biodegradable.