The Wee Woollies Merino Beanie in a rainbow of delightful colours is lightweight and snug fitting to cover little ears on cooler days.
And it makes a great accessory to all of our merino woollies! Fits nicely under hoods and helmets.
- Absolutely no chemical flame retardants. Non-toxic Bluesign® approved dyes.
- 100% New Zealand ZQ Merino Wool (18.9 Micron, 195gsm), certified mulesing free.
- Designed and made in Canada.
- Our garments are easy care. Machine wash on cool, gentle cycle. Hang dry is best or tumble dry on low. Mend snags with a quick stitch or patch & adventure on!
- Merino Wool is naturally flame resistant, provides UV protection, is hypoallergenic, anti microbial, temperature regulating, insulating, breathable, moisture wicking & super soft against delicate skin.
- Our merino is sustainably sourced. As long as there is grass to graze, every year sheep will produce a new fleece. As a natural fibre merino wool is 100% biodegradable.