You will absolutely love this nail polish. It is non toxic and virtually odourless. Made with a water based formula it is hypoallergenic and cruelty-free. The paint dries to a hard, durable finish and does not peel. The fun, vibrant colours are gorgeous. Made in the USA. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint!
0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)
Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds.
(Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.