Organic Boiled Wool Hat | Curry
Who doesn’t know the problem: The hat doesn’t properly cover the ears and is constantly slipping into the face, covering the eyes. We have the solution: The never-cold-ears-again hat.
The disana boiled wool hat has a particular low cut and reaches completely over the ears and cheeks. Furthermore, the unique fit secures a perfect grip. All set for winter to come. The outside is completely made of wind and weatherproof boiled wool. 100% soft and fine merino wool. The lining is made of particularly soft organic cotton. Two ties make sure that the hat won’t get out of place, even when romping in the snow.
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.
- Size 1 approximately 4-12 months
- Size 2 approximately 12-24 months
- Size 3 approximately 2-4 years
- View size chart here.