Organic Boiled Wool Jacket | Rose
Made of finely processed boiled wool with great attention to detail.
With a large hood matching the child’s head shape and pockets let into the seams with plenty of room for everything they might need. Large tagua nut buttons help small hands to put on and take off the jacket. The extended back section prevents the jacket from riding up and keeps the children’s back nice and warm when they bend over or crawl along. The hood, neck and shoulders are lined with fine organic cotton.
Wool is an ideal fabric choice for cool temperatures and wet climates. Wool can absorb 30% of it's weight in moisture before feeling wet underneath making this coat an excellent choice for fall and spring, and even those warm winter days.
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool, and 100% organic cotton lining in Germany.
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- Large hood and pockets
- Longer back part
- Knitted cuffs on the sleeves
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.