Organic Boiled Wool Overalls | Grey
From head to toe in extra soft boiled wool – that is our disana boiled wool overall.
Thanks to the moisture and temperature-regulating properties of our fine organic merino wool, the one-piece suit not only ensures cozy warmth, but also protects children's sensitive skin from any irritation. The cuffs on the arms and legs that can be folded down, the fit, the beautiful large corozo buttons - it's the many details that make our boiled wool overalls a very special piece of clothing. Our well thought-out hood shape is not only comfortable for the little ones to wear, but also closes perfectly on the face. In order to prevent scratching in very sensitive areas, the hood and neck are also lined with fine organic cotton.
Wool is an ideal fabric choice for cool temperatures and wet climates. Wool can absorb 30% of it's weight in moisture before feeling wet underneath making this coat an excellent choice for fall and spring, and even those warm winter days.
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool, lined with 100% organic cotton
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.