Organic Boiled Wool Skirt | Grey
A skirt that swings and blows when you turn!
As usual, made from our fine and wonderfully soft merino wool. The wide waistband lined with organic cotton hides an elastic band for a secure, comfortable hold - even during wild dances. Our typical large corozo buttons are not only a particularly beautiful detail, they also make it easier for kids to put them on and take them off. The attached extra large pocket offers enough space for everything a young child needs.
Wool is an ideal fabric choice for cool temperatures and wet climates. Wool can absorb 30% of it's weight in moisture before feeling wet underneath making this skirt an excellent choice for fall and spring, and even those warm winter days.
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.