Disana Organic Boiled Wool Trousers
Free Canadian Shipping
On orders over $150. Free local delivery on orders over $100
The ultimate wind and weather pants from disana.
Our boiled wool trousers made from fine merino wool are warm, durable and yet wonderfully soft. It has a particularly high cut on the body and protects and warms the sensitive lower back area in particular. Two knitted straps ensure that nothing slips. Extra reinforced at the knees and bottom, the robust boiled wool pants are particularly suitable for playing and discovering outdoors in nature. The roomy cut leaves enough room for a second layer of clothing underneath - perfect for frolicking in the cold and moody weather.
Wool is an ideal fabric choice for cool temperatures and wet climates. Wool can absorb 30% of it's weight in moisture before feeling wet underneath making this coat an excellent choice for fall and spring, and even those warm winter days.
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- High cut waist
- Double layered knees and bottom
- Loose fit
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.