Organic Knitted Baby Bonnet | Pacific/Lagoon
Just arrived in our world, newborns should feel particularly safe and comfortable.
Our disana knitted cap protects baby's sensitive head and gently wraps it in warm, soft organic merino wool. Perfect for the first walks in the fresh air.
With a special cut and extra fine flatlock seams, we make sure that nothing pinches even when lying down. Two wide, flexible knitted bands prevent the bonnet from slipping. Our extra soft merino wool ensures that nothing scratches - we promise!
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.
- 0-3 months - 36-40 cm head circumference
- 3-6 months - 42-46 cm head circumference