Organic Knitted Hat | Pacific
A new knitted hat completes the disana range for the cold days outside.
Knitted entirely from soft Merino wool with large, elastic stitches. This knitted hat really fits on every head and can be put on even with very small hands. Because we know that a hat like this has to keep you really warm, we simply knitted in an extra thread. So much wool really doesn't let the cold get to your head.
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.
- Size 1 approximately 4-12 months = 42-46 cm circumference
- Size 2 approximately 12-24 months = 46-50 cm circumference
- Size 3 approximately 2-4 years = 50-54 cm circumference
- Size 4 Adult size = 54-58 cm circumference
- View size chart here.