Organic Knitted Wool Overalls | Grey
The "little brother" of our disana boiled wool overall is reserved for the youngest.
Knitted entirely from soft merino wool, it wraps our little ones up warm and comfortably in the first few weeks and months. The extremely elastic purl-knit takes up with every wild kicking - without constricting.
The button placket running in an arc not only looks smart. It makes it easier to put on and take off the feel-good overalls, even when the child is sleeping. Large corozo buttons help with this. Just like its big brother, our knit overall has practical fold-down cuffs on the legs. This way, little feet stay wonderfully warm even on the first trips outdoors.
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.