Organic Merino Tube Scarf | Pacific/Lagoon
A soft and elegant tube-scarf, completely made of the finest merino wool.
Easily pulled over the head, the new disana tube-scarf snuggles softly around the neck. Cosily warm, thanks to especially fine left stitches. Cosily wrapped up like this, the coldest winter day can be enjoyed. The fine knit is highlighted by the two-coloured melange look and turns the scarf into a proper play of colours. Already carefully pre-washed, the scarf’s fibers has opened up and are therefore even softer and fluffier.
- Made from 100% organic Merino wool
- Wonderfully warm and soft
- Temperature equalizing
- Made in Germany
- You don't have to pre-treat me before using it for the first time because I don't contain any harmful substances.
- If I've gotten wet, simply drying is enough to get me hygienically clean again. This is due to the "self-cleaning" of the wool.
- Do I have to be washed, then please, cold and carefully by hand or without spinning in the wool cycle of the machine.
- Please use a mild wool detergent such as the disana wool shampoo.
- Please do not use chlorine or other harsh chemicals when washing me.
- Dry me lying on the drying rack.
- You don't have to iron me.
- You don't need to dry-clean me.
- Size 1 kids
- Size 2 adults
- View size chart here.