Blocks of Colour Socks
Free Canadian Shipping
On orders over $150. Free local delivery on orders over $100
Thoughtfully designed in Canada, Q for Quinn socks are gender neutral and made to be mismatched.
Each collection comes with 3 pairs of socks for 9 possible pairings and plenty of fun opportunities to learn about patterns.
- Flat toe seams, continuous fit improvements and butter-soft fabrics make our socks "unbelievably comfortable". Even the pickiest, of kids and grown ups love wearing their Q for Quinn socks.
- Designed in Canada. Made in Sri Lanka.
- Floor-Gripping Silicones on Sizes 1-2 Years - No slipping and sliding means more walking, and fewer tears! Grips are not included in 3-12 month sizes.
- Each pair sold donates a meal at school through Mary's Meals.
Fabric & Care
This set of socks is based on our original design and composition.
- 80% organic cotton — Better for the planet, better for workers, and better for your family.
- 18% polyamide or recycled polyester— Polyamide is a common type of polymer that’s used to increase fabric strength and durability. All of our materials are approved by GOTS and pass strict requirements for the absence of any harmful chemicals. Some of our products now use recycled polyester to strengthen the sock. This product is also approved by GOTS.
- 2% spandex — For stretch and strength.
- Non-toxic, azo-free dyes — Some azo dyes (also known as direct dyes) can break down and release chemicals called aromatic amines, some of which have been shown to cause cancer. We use only non-toxic, environment-safe dyes that have no risk of degrading and releasing harmful compounds.
This product is certified by GOTS and is 100% free of BPA, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Lead and other toxins commonly found in children's clothing and socks.
Care: For longer-lasting socks, wash cold and lay flat. ← Too busy for all that? We got you. Just wash cold and tumble dry on low heat.
P.S. if you are looking for 98% organic cotton socks, we have a collection with this composition here.