Sleep Bag 2.5 Tog | Rust
Are you having trouble putting baby to bed at night? Then you have to try our sleep bag.
So many parents report that it helps their baby sleep through the night.
- Safer alternative to a blanket in bed
- Voted the No. 1 Wearable Blanket by The Bump (2019).
- Feels buttery soft and breathable.
- Features a J-shaped double zipper, which makes it super easy to use.
At 2.5 TOG, it's the ideal warmth for cooler temperatures.
- Exterior: 97% Rayon from Bamboo, 3% Spandex
- Filling: 100% Polyester
TOG & Sizing
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby depending on the ambient temperature in their nursery. We recommend a thicker tog during cooler months and a thinner size during warmer months.
0.5 TOG: 23 - 26 degrees C / 74 - 78 degrees F
1.0 TOG: 21 - 23 degrees C / 69 - 73 degrees F
2.5 TOG: 16 - 20 degrees C / 61 - 68 degrees F
- Sleep Bag Sizes are based on the weight and size of your infant. Our sleep bags are made longer to give your infant lots of room to kick and grow. When deciding on the right fit for your child we recommend ensuring the neck and arm holes are snuggly fit to baby and the fabric cannot ride up over babies airway.
- You may have noticed the recent change we’ve made to our size names! We are no longer listing sizes by months, but in an effort to reduce waste during this transition, we chose to keep the original tags on our existing stock. If you purchase this item, its tags may reflect our original size name, rather than what is currently listed on our website.