Tino Organic Terry Lovey | White
These bonding dolls are great to cuddle with and their knotted hands are perfect for baby to hold on to.
Our lightweight Hoppa dolls are made with natural materials.
Hoppa bonding dolls are true sleep aids thanks to the wool inside their head, which retains familiar parents + home scents and helps baby feel secure
Lots of reasons to love Hoppa (aka Peppa) dolls:
- Made from cotton stretch terry, coloured with AZO-free fabric dye.
- Eco-conscious, ethically produced in Fair Trade in India
- Hoppa dolls are Montessori inspired
- Neutral face helps baby develop his/her imagination and creative play
- Small, flat, light weight, and ready to take everywhere
- Easy to attach a pacifier
- Wool is inherently anti-bacterial, so they are non-toxic with no fluff to inhale. No parts or accents that may come loose.
Adorable European design, a Hoppa doll is more than just a doll; it becomes a comforter, it becomes another character in baby’s life and above all it becomes baby’s best friend!
Simple, natural toys are recognized as being of great importance for the wholesome development of young children.
- 90% Organic Cotton, 10% PES (to prevent shrinkage) 100% wool filling in their head.
- Measures approx. 35cm
This type of doll has been copied many times. Be aware that the cheaper "copy cats" are stuffed with polyester instead of sheep's wool. Polyester does not transfer scents, therefore the doll cannot be considered a natural "bonding" doll!
Meets EU product safety standard EN71 and CE mark.
HANDMADE – Hoppa products are made entirely by hand and as such there will be slight variations in size, colour and design in line with the unique nature of this product. Dimensions are given as a guide only.